Friday, May 15, 2015

AN ARTIST QUESTION



An Artist Question


When the night brings rain like this aching pain
I look but do not do
It’s like my mouth is stitched and my hands can’t move
To dance I see no moves


What has come of me when my soul feels tied to the denial of this world
of man made things and phony dreams that clothes and skin define
WORTH.


I have had people stand in my face to grab yogurt off the shelf.
when I smile at them, they act as if I am not there
maybe I should have kissed them on their face


But my heart is heavy looking at this world that has no soul
when spirit is what we are
When their baby's smile at me and I say how cute
and they are strolled away
Again... as if
I don’t exist


Yes the division is here where those that fear
Live in fear with each other so it appears
A zombie life the living dead
I am beginning to understand
where my art stands


My art is ALIVE…
Colors, sounds and moving rhymes
I see how these people cannot see
so few are we that see the life LIVING
not FEEDING material death


MISFITS
Is what we are
That LOVE 
and see the STARS


MISFITS 
Are ahead
Of the walking dead
For we will lead the way
to the
GOLDEN AGE.


Written by
LA CAt
A LA CAt EXPERIENCE



1 comment: